TLC.GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TLC.New Server(s) and Teamspeak

Go down

TLC.New Server(s) and Teamspeak Empty TLC.New Server(s) and Teamspeak

Post  ViRus Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Hey guys I have been telling you all about the fact that we are going to get 2 new server - EURO and US. Well I wanted to make an anouncement that I (ViRus) am going to be getting those soon

I will be giving the IP of the new server(s) soon once I get them up and running. The first one to go up will be the EURO server. The reason of I am getting the EURO server first is that 3/4 ths of the clan is EURO or not US. I hope that you guys will be going to that since i will be getting this with my own money$ which will be $23.00 a month, for both servers. I will be putting welcome messages (Messages that will pop up in front of your screen when you first join the server.) and also loop messages (Messages that will pop up on the left corner of your screen.) Also clan members, admins - leaders, trials, and co - leaders - admins, will where there TLCGAMING.Name, or TLCTRIAL.Name tags while they are in game. Please respect all players. Also keep the language clean.

There will also be a new team speak so me, spaMMM, and DaN will have special rights on the team speak. Me and DaN will have R CA SA on the team speak which means (Registered, Channel Admin, and Server Admin.) spaMMM will have R CA. Members and Trials will have R (Registered)

The IP and Pass of the team speak will be later posted here

Any questions or suggestions - Ask me on xfire or here!

-Thanks,
ViRus (Jonathan)
Cool Exclamation
ViRus
ViRus
Admin

https://tlc-gaming.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

TLC.New Server(s) and Teamspeak Empty Re: TLC.New Server(s) and Teamspeak

Post  ViRus Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:32 pm

The UK server is now up and ready. Heres the IP

213.163.66.139:28965